- All submissions must be ANONYMOUS. Please do not post or continue your story anywhere until after the winners have been announced.
- You may promote the contest and say that you entered, but if you reveal which story is yours you will be immediately disqualified. Additionally, once your entry is posted, please do not reply to reviews for your story until the contest is over and winners are announced.
- All entries must be original, and new for this contest. Participants are more than welcome to continue the story after the contest concludes.
- All entries must include elements of sci-fi and or fantasy, which can include, but is not limited to the following themes – time travel, space travel, aliens, monsters, zombies, ghosts, alternate universes, artificial intelligence, robots, dragons, magic, doppelgangers, apocalypse, gods, and mythological creatures… Vamp and Wolfpack stories must include additional Sci-Fi or Fantasy Elements
- Collaborations are welcome.
- Limit of three submissions per person/collaboration.
- Participants must be 18 or older.
- Minimum of 2,000 words and maximum of 10,000 words, not counting the header and a/n.
- All POV’s welcome.
- All genre’s welcome as long as the story meets the requirements of the theme.
- All o/s must be BETA’d. We will be validating all entries for grammar, spelling, etc. If there are a large number of errors then your entry will be sent back to you so that you may edit and revise before resubmitting.
- All pairings are welcome.
- While the genre allows for some strange pairings, please DON'T submit entries with scenes of rape, incest, abuse, bestiality, or pedophilia.
- Lemons are allowed, but they are not required.
- All Entries must include the heading below.
Tales From The Void Contest
Summary: (255 Character Limit)
Submit your entries by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org - You should get a confirmation email that we received your entry within 48 hours.
Entries will be accepted February 10 – March 31
Public Voting will commence on April 1
Winners will be announced on April 7!